By Geoff Lepper
The Warriors made it official this morning on behalf of majority owner Chris Cohan:
Cohan has hired a franchise-sale specialist, Galatioto Sports Partners, to manage the disposal of the team he ran into the ground during 16 seasons of ownership — 15 of those playoff-free.
It seems fairly obvious that Cohan is bringing in GSP to attempt to drive up the price from the $320 million value upon which Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison — the odds-on favorite to wind up as the next Warriors owner — based his early bid. According to Tim Kawakami, who has been all over this story for the better part of a year now, there are five or six other groups that have been waiting until now to get involved in the bidding.
As Crash Davis once said, “I have that dream all the time. We’re almost home.” Come discuss the Warriors’ attempt to avoid an 0-5 road trip in the New Orleans finale, right here.
Discuss the arrival of Stephen Curry, Charlotte’s Homecoming King, right here.
Coming late, thanks to technical problems: Warriors at Hawks, live and in (off-)color.
Do you ever wonder how often Otis Smith thanks his lucky stars he got out of Oakland in 2003 and went back to Orlando? I’ve got to think the answer is “every damn morning.” Discuss more Warriors-Magic fun right here.
- ?ehirleraras? ta??mac?l?k on Monta Ellis returns from six-game layoff to face Trail Blazers; Watson in, Turiaf out
- evden eve nakliyat istanbul on Monta Ellis returns from six-game layoff to face Trail Blazers; Watson in, Turiaf out
- adana evden eve nakliyat on Anthony Morrow in the 3-point contest? Don Nelson doesn’t want to stop there
- garcinia cambogia on Thoughts on Game 31 (Warriors 99, Celtics 89): Return of the Jack
- dobramedycyna.com.pl on Game 37, Live: Heat (18-18) at Warriors (11-25)
TagsAcie Law Al Harrington Allen Iverson Andris Biedrins Anthony Morrow Anthony Randolph Baron Davis Brandan Wright C.J. Watson Chris Cohan Chris Hunter Chris Mullin Corey Maggette Dan Dickau DeMarcus Nelson Devean George Don Nelson Gilbert Arenas Jamal Crawford Jason Richardson Jeff Fried Jermareo Davidson Keith Smart Kelenna Azubuike Kevin Durant Kevin Garnett Kobe Bryant Larry Riley Marco Belinelli Marcus Williams Matt Barnes Mickael Pietrus Mikki Moore Monta Ellis Patrick O'Bryant Richard Hendrix Robert Rowell Rob Kurz Ronny Turiaf Stephen Curry Stephen Jackson Stephon Marbury Steve Nash Troy Murphy Vladimir Radmanovic
- Cohan hangs the “FOR SALE” sign on Warriors’ HQ, but how much will he get?
- Monta Ellis returns from six-game layoff to face Trail Blazers; Watson in, Turiaf out
- Radio alert: Tune in to KNBR 1050 at 12:30 pm…
- Game 63, Live: Warriors (17-45) at Hornets (31-32)
- Game 62, Live: Warriors (17-44) at Bobcats (29-31)
- Game 61, Live: Warriors (17-43) at Hawks (39-21)
- Game 60, Live: Warriors (17-42) at Magic (41-20)
- Game 59, Live: Warriors (17-41) at Heat (29-31)
- No Monta Ellis tonight vs. Kings
- Game 52, Live: Warriors (14-37) at Lakers (41-13)