Game 48, Live: Warriors (13-34) at Mavericks (30-18)Filed under: Commentary;
4 Responses to “Game 48, Live: Warriors (13-34) at Mavericks (30-18)”
feltbotloveslosing February 3rd, 2010 at 9:08 pm
man, lost by single digit, progress guys. fans will have a field day on tomorrow’s knbr noon show.
Ellis vs Rose.
Rose was selected by the coaches as an all-star, Morrow gets his slot on the sophomore team.
As nutty as the Bulls fans have gotten over Vinny Del Negro, he’s part of the coaching fraternity and in good standing. The coaches helped him. Having a tea hover near 500 and trying to make the playoffs is a tough spot. Rose performance last NBA finals vs the Celtic and his play this year keeping them in contention put rose on the team
Nelson is,from what I read, not a popular coach in the NBA. Ellis has dominated the ball, played major minutes and Warriors are still losing, no playoff spot or hope.
I can’t see the coaches rewarding Ellis until the team is doing better, the coach is better liked and playoff slot is within reach.
feltbotloveslosing February 4th, 2010 at 7:38 pm
JoeSez, but Nellie is a genius, ain’t that enough? It sure is, according feltbot, via Fritz.
EQ vs IQ.
Nellie may have a high basketball IQ but he’s got a low EQ, emotional quotient. No NBA front office will do him a favor - like select one of his guys for all-star team. I was surprised Morrow got the nod to replace Rose.
Chicago fans don’t realize how good they got it, hey I got banned on the bulls fan blog for defending Vinny Del Negro, and the owner, Jerry Reinsdorf (6 NBA titles and one MLB title) who, according to the moderator, is a cheap owner.
Cohan had it so easy in the Bay Area. Anywhere else and the media would have revolted and fans moved on in the late 90’s.
Leave a Reply
- air conditioner maintenance miami fl on Thoughts on Game No. 1: Hornets 108, Warriors 103
- sehirlerarasi evden eve nakliyat on Harrington, Nelson deny trade story
- ofis ta??ma ?irketleri on Harrington, Nelson deny trade story
- e?ya depolama on Harrington, Nelson deny trade story
- Juki diki? makinalar? on Cohan hangs the “FOR SALE” sign on Warriors’ HQ, but how much will he get?
TagsAcie Law Al Harrington Allen Iverson Andris Biedrins Anthony Morrow Anthony Randolph Baron Davis Brandan Wright C.J. Watson Chris Cohan Chris Hunter Chris Mullin Corey Maggette Dan Dickau DeMarcus Nelson Devean George Don Nelson Gilbert Arenas Jamal Crawford Jason Richardson Jeff Fried Jermareo Davidson Keith Smart Kelenna Azubuike Kevin Durant Kevin Garnett Kobe Bryant Larry Riley Marco Belinelli Marcus Williams Matt Barnes Mickael Pietrus Mikki Moore Monta Ellis Patrick O'Bryant Richard Hendrix Robert Rowell Rob Kurz Ronny Turiaf Stephen Curry Stephen Jackson Stephon Marbury Steve Nash Troy Murphy Vladimir Radmanovic
- Cohan hangs the “FOR SALE” sign on Warriors’ HQ, but how much will he get?
- Monta Ellis returns from six-game layoff to face Trail Blazers; Watson in, Turiaf out
- Radio alert: Tune in to KNBR 1050 at 12:30 pm…
- Game 63, Live: Warriors (17-45) at Hornets (31-32)
- Game 62, Live: Warriors (17-44) at Bobcats (29-31)
- Game 61, Live: Warriors (17-43) at Hawks (39-21)
- Game 60, Live: Warriors (17-42) at Magic (41-20)
- Game 59, Live: Warriors (17-41) at Heat (29-31)
- No Monta Ellis tonight vs. Kings
- Game 52, Live: Warriors (14-37) at Lakers (41-13)