Game 43, Live: Warriors (13-29) at Kings (15-28)Filed under: Commentary;
5 Responses to “Game 43, Live: Warriors (13-29) at Kings (15-28)”
that should adequately counter anyone with the opinion that Monta Ellis is an all-star. Steph Curry scores 25 a night while he’s getting all the shots he wants on a Warriors team that loses and loses and loses, is he then an all-star too?
It’s hard to be an All-Star on a losing team. So I agree that neither Ellis or Curry has demonstrated that elite status.
I would put Curry in the Rookie-All Stars. Most guys go to bad teams and get some playing time and shots if they can earn it and few excel.
” The thing I would worry about in a Larry Ellison purchase scenario, if I were a Warriors fan, is this: Who does he know in the NBA who can guide him as to finding a quality general manager/coach combo?”
I dunno but ellison’s smart enough to hire great management talent at Oracle and stay the F out of the way. He’s an ego, not a manager. I see him using that same skill in the NBA, not like a Cuban. A guy that is proud and wants to won both a winning team and a successful GM/President.
If he were a Cohan type, wanting sycophants, Oracle wouldn’t be buying Sun.
Talking Animal January 27th, 2010 at 11:02 am
Curry would have somewhere between 50-100 more assists for the season, if the W’s could make 2 ft layups.
Well, Geoff, have you seen enough from Curry yet?
How’d he handle Martin in the first half? What kind of job did he do on Tyreke in the second half? Who was the better rookie last night — or, put another way, who scored more points, grabbed more boards, made more assists (even tho he lost a ton when the bigs couldn’t put lay-ups down), stole more balls — and made fewer TOs? Hmmmmm.
When have you seen a pass like the one Curry threw, behind his back, while prone on the floor with two Kings trying to grab the ball from him?
Who single-handedly kept the team in the game in Q4, and allowed them to make their run at the end, even with no one else shooting (e.g. Maggette going 3-22)?
Who’s playing 40 plus every game, yet has only two total TOs in the last two?
Seen enough yet to impress you, Geoff? If not, what more do you need that you haven’t seen from Curry in the last month?
And, doesn’t he remind you of Tiny Archibald, just a bit, now that his quickness is showing up so well? Just curious.
Leave a Reply
- Jon Fahy Carpentry Services on Monta speaks … and he’s going to appeal
- atlanta mortgage Rates on Warriors’ longshot DeMarcus Nelson narrowing the odds
- KalebNationMillionHitsSecretScam on Warriors’ longshot DeMarcus Nelson narrowing the odds
- Diyarbak?r evden eve on Welcome to 48minutes.net
- telecharger subway surfers on Game 59, Live: Warriors (17-41) at Heat (29-31)
TagsAcie Law Al Harrington Allen Iverson Andris Biedrins Anthony Morrow Anthony Randolph Baron Davis Brandan Wright C.J. Watson Chris Cohan Chris Hunter Chris Mullin Corey Maggette Dan Dickau DeMarcus Nelson Devean George Don Nelson Gilbert Arenas Jamal Crawford Jason Richardson Jeff Fried Jermareo Davidson Keith Smart Kelenna Azubuike Kevin Durant Kevin Garnett Kobe Bryant Larry Riley Marco Belinelli Marcus Williams Matt Barnes Mickael Pietrus Mikki Moore Monta Ellis Patrick O'Bryant Richard Hendrix Robert Rowell Rob Kurz Ronny Turiaf Stephen Curry Stephen Jackson Stephon Marbury Steve Nash Troy Murphy Vladimir Radmanovic
- Cohan hangs the “FOR SALE” sign on Warriors’ HQ, but how much will he get?
- Monta Ellis returns from six-game layoff to face Trail Blazers; Watson in, Turiaf out
- Radio alert: Tune in to KNBR 1050 at 12:30 pm…
- Game 63, Live: Warriors (17-45) at Hornets (31-32)
- Game 62, Live: Warriors (17-44) at Bobcats (29-31)
- Game 61, Live: Warriors (17-43) at Hawks (39-21)
- Game 60, Live: Warriors (17-42) at Magic (41-20)
- Game 59, Live: Warriors (17-41) at Heat (29-31)
- No Monta Ellis tonight vs. Kings
- Game 52, Live: Warriors (14-37) at Lakers (41-13)