Game 35, Live: Kings (14-20) at Warriors (10-24)Filed under: Commentary;
3 Responses to “Game 35, Live: Kings (14-20) at Warriors (10-24)”
Fun win… Monta got some tunnel vision late, but snapped out of it in time to find Morrow and ice it.
And Biedrins/Speedy for Jefferson would be a bad trade for US. Al Jefferson may be the most overrated player in the league, as he has no clue how to pass out of the post and he’s useless on D; he has just as many health question marks as Andris, to boot. I like his pretty post moves, too, but he’s not a winning player; it’s no accident that every team he’s ever played on has been awful. The fact that the Wolves want to build around them just confirms how stupid they are. They can keep that bloated-ass contract; I’ll take Andris.
I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
I conceive this website holds some very great information for everyone. ¡°Je veux que les paysans mettent la poule au pot tous les dimanches.¡± by King Henry IV of France.
Leave a Reply
- residential cleaning services douglasville ga on Thoughts on Game No. 1: Hornets 108, Warriors 103
- when can you be charged with a dui on Monta speaks … and he’s going to appeal
- Lara on Monta speaks … and he’s going to appeal
- free hip hop music videos on Thoughts on Game No. 1: Hornets 108, Warriors 103
- Fidelia on Monta speaks … and he’s going to appeal
TagsAcie Law Al Harrington Allen Iverson Andris Biedrins Anthony Morrow Anthony Randolph Baron Davis Brandan Wright C.J. Watson Chris Cohan Chris Hunter Chris Mullin Corey Maggette Dan Dickau DeMarcus Nelson Devean George Don Nelson Gilbert Arenas Jamal Crawford Jason Richardson Jeff Fried Jermareo Davidson Keith Smart Kelenna Azubuike Kevin Durant Kevin Garnett Kobe Bryant Larry Riley Marco Belinelli Marcus Williams Matt Barnes Mickael Pietrus Mikki Moore Monta Ellis Patrick O'Bryant Richard Hendrix Robert Rowell Rob Kurz Ronny Turiaf Stephen Curry Stephen Jackson Stephon Marbury Steve Nash Troy Murphy Vladimir Radmanovic
- Cohan hangs the “FOR SALE” sign on Warriors’ HQ, but how much will he get?
- Monta Ellis returns from six-game layoff to face Trail Blazers; Watson in, Turiaf out
- Radio alert: Tune in to KNBR 1050 at 12:30 pm…
- Game 63, Live: Warriors (17-45) at Hornets (31-32)
- Game 62, Live: Warriors (17-44) at Bobcats (29-31)
- Game 61, Live: Warriors (17-43) at Hawks (39-21)
- Game 60, Live: Warriors (17-42) at Magic (41-20)
- Game 59, Live: Warriors (17-41) at Heat (29-31)
- No Monta Ellis tonight vs. Kings
- Game 52, Live: Warriors (14-37) at Lakers (41-13)