The return of the mysterious missing Cover it Live in-game snarkfest.
UPDATED: Nelson just met with the media and said his back is “doing OK,” even as he wore an ice bag on it. Smart will be the coach working the sideline during the game, since going from sitting to standing is one of the things that pains Nelson the most right now.
Maybe he just didn’t want to miss the “big hug” that Stephen Jackson has promised him, but Don Nelson will coach tonight against the Charlotte Bobcats despite painful back spasms, according to general manager Larry Riley.
“We’ll see how long he lasts,” Riley joked.
Nelson complained of the back problem Thursday after practice and missed the Warriors’ shootaround Friday morning because of them. If Nelson is indeed unable to continue, Keith Smart will take over. Smart went 3-7 subbing in November and December when Nelson suffered from pneumonia.
Cover it Live discussion of the salary-shedding Hornets and up-for-sale (?) Warriors is right here.
Warriors-Kings. Bring your cowbells right on over here.
Less than a week ago, Anthony Tolliver was toiling in the D-League. Tonight, in his third NBA game, he’ll start for the Warriors at power forward. Corey Maggette is simply playing too well — and there are too few healthy smalls on the roster — for Don Nelson to move him out of the 3.
Also: Ronny Turiaf, wearing a metal-frame brace on his left knee, is expected to give it a go tonight, which means Nelson will have nine “healthy” players available after three straight games with the league-mandated minimum of eight on call.
- air conditioner maintenance miami fl on Thoughts on Game No. 1: Hornets 108, Warriors 103
- sehirlerarasi evden eve nakliyat on Harrington, Nelson deny trade story
- ofis ta??ma ?irketleri on Harrington, Nelson deny trade story
- e?ya depolama on Harrington, Nelson deny trade story
- Juki diki? makinalar? on Cohan hangs the “FOR SALE” sign on Warriors’ HQ, but how much will he get?
TagsAcie Law Al Harrington Allen Iverson Andris Biedrins Anthony Morrow Anthony Randolph Baron Davis Brandan Wright C.J. Watson Chris Cohan Chris Hunter Chris Mullin Corey Maggette Dan Dickau DeMarcus Nelson Devean George Don Nelson Gilbert Arenas Jamal Crawford Jason Richardson Jeff Fried Jermareo Davidson Keith Smart Kelenna Azubuike Kevin Durant Kevin Garnett Kobe Bryant Larry Riley Marco Belinelli Marcus Williams Matt Barnes Mickael Pietrus Mikki Moore Monta Ellis Patrick O'Bryant Richard Hendrix Robert Rowell Rob Kurz Ronny Turiaf Stephen Curry Stephen Jackson Stephon Marbury Steve Nash Troy Murphy Vladimir Radmanovic
- Cohan hangs the “FOR SALE” sign on Warriors’ HQ, but how much will he get?
- Monta Ellis returns from six-game layoff to face Trail Blazers; Watson in, Turiaf out
- Radio alert: Tune in to KNBR 1050 at 12:30 pm…
- Game 63, Live: Warriors (17-45) at Hornets (31-32)
- Game 62, Live: Warriors (17-44) at Bobcats (29-31)
- Game 61, Live: Warriors (17-43) at Hawks (39-21)
- Game 60, Live: Warriors (17-42) at Magic (41-20)
- Game 59, Live: Warriors (17-41) at Heat (29-31)
- No Monta Ellis tonight vs. Kings
- Game 52, Live: Warriors (14-37) at Lakers (41-13)